Do you dare to dream big? Let’s tap into your deepest soul desires and create a life others only dream of having.
- Struggle to sort out who you are and from what you do?
- Have boundaries that are too rigid or too flexible
- Feel uncomfortable saying no, take on too much neglecting your own needs
- Recognize patterns of neediness, people pleasing, or resentment
- Suffer from low self esteem, overwhelm, or blame others for your struggles
- Have trouble making decisions
- Lack support from the people you care about or feel emotionally manipulated or shamed?
- Crave a life where you are heard, understood, respected and valued by others
What if you had the life your truest self craves? What if your relationships were completely enormously fulfilling, respectful and felt mutually nurtured?
With the right support, you will find yourself…
- Identifying and respecting your feelings, needs and soul desires
- Communicating your thoughts confidently and calmly
- Asserting healthy emotional boundaries with clarity, empathy and respect
- Fully trusting yourself, your choices and your path
- Enjoying quality relationships that support your growth
When you’re ready to listen to your truest self, you will fully realize what you need and want at your deepest level. Get ready to live your heart’s desires and choose the life you love…
Julie* chose to listen to her soul, and here's what happened.
When I was in a relationship, little by little I would morph into who I thought the person wanted me to be. I would do whatever I could to make sure they were happy with me. If they were unhappy, I was convinced it was my fault and would spin my wheels trying to figure out what I did to cause it. I was exhausting myself, but I thought I was being a “good person”. The coaching sessions helped me realize what I want and what I need matters just as much as what others want and need! I learned how unhealthy my relationship with my parents was. That connection was like a lightbulb going off in my head. I saw needing to please my parents to gain their love and attention gave me unhealthy boundaries. I overcame the belief that bad attention is better than no attention at all. I AM ENOUGH.